Thursday, November 5, 2009

SCHOOL IS COOL!!!

School is going well and i have alot of new friends! We are learning about facts and opinion. In writer's choice we are learning to write good. In reading we are reading the cases of pooch pearson and how she solves it. In math we are on lesson 39 and it is call fractions, mixed numbers, and whole numbers. In science we were doing a science experiment and the objects we were doing the experiment with are 3potatos, food coloring, water, sugar, and salt. In phy ed, we are learning how to play and learn about flag football and real football. In music we are practicing the songs Hero, We Go Together, We Got The Beat, The Water is Wide, and Mongolian Night Songs.. It is for the concert that is coming up in 2 weeks! I am excited about this school year because it is different from last year. It is a really fun year because we have a really cool teacher named, Mr.Maertens. Also a nice math teacher, Ms.Yang-Chang. My 3 best friends are Sarah, Pai Dao, and Christina. Oops! I forgot to tell you my phy ed and music teacher. They are My.Pilon and Mr.Schneider.=) Also i have afterschool with Ms.Elaine, Mr.Andrews, Ms.Morchia, and Ms.Lia. I hope you have a great school like mine. Prairie Seeds Academy! I hope you come to this School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: