Thursday, March 18, 2010

About my day

Hello. Today my day was really boring. I went to school. I did my research paper and learn a lot about my scientist Benjamin Banneker. He was really great and cool. I am dancing in Roro Ngigel for the school celebrating tomorrow on Friday. I also practiced today too. Indonesian. Well...I'm bored and tired from laughing all day. I was laughing at school because George and Martin were making me laugh and happy. We had recess and it was stifling hot today. I was sweating when I came inside from recess. I sometimes like school and sometimes don't. For lunch today we ate sausage, rice, mandarins, carrots, cookies, and milk. It was really good and juicy too! You should try it too! Well I have afterschool, CoHort, and I'm typing on blogspot right now. With my friends Pai Dao, Lucy, Demi, Lisa, Christina, Sarah, Peacock, Selena, Linda, Vicky, Alsol(brother), Xue, Kevin, Kyle, Brandon, Mai Yia, and Vince. They are all really nice and cool at the same time too. They are all my best friends!:) That is how my day went! BYE-BYE FOR NOW!!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. terisa I see my name!!! but that's cool and your smart very very veryvery very!!!!!!! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete